The Flexible Stud Rail is Specific Fencing for Horses and Other Large Animals
Flexible Stud Rail Fence is designed specifically for horse and other large animal containment. Innovative continuous polymer and high-tensile wire technology allows the fence to flex upon impact to reduce injury risk while keeping the animal contained due to its high break strength. This fence rail attaches at end post and slips freely through the line post brackets to allow rail flexibility. It has the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing without the rotting, warping, splintering, brittleness and paint-flaking associated with wood. Product may be used in two-, three- or four-rail combinations and can be used as a top rail over woven wire horse fence. This fence is practically maintenance free, all is required is an annual washing of the fence to keep it looking new.
- High strength with 3 steel wires inside, 108mm wide
- Flexible surface to protect livestock
- Quick and easy to install – installation costs are cheap
- Can be installed as a single, 2, 3 or 4 rail fence
- Larger post distance can be used, saves post costs
- Can be used on timber, steel and PVC posts
- Prices from £395 per 200m reel excluding parts (ex VAT)
Also available with Electric Top. Please ask for further details.